Procurement Analyst - Indirect
SGD7600 to SGD10000 per month + Bonus
This is an exciting opportunity to join a famous American company famous for its legendary products, as they are currently looking for an Indirect Procurement Analyst. Reporting to the Procurement Manager you will be the gatekeeper of the Procurement processes for the APAC region.
Our client is looking for an individual capable of monitoring the end to end Procurement process with the suppliers and the internal stakeholders.
This company is expanding in the region, has excellent working environment, culture and also provides exceptional career development.
- Setting the agreements with suppliers.
- Leading the pricing negotiations.
- Implementing the KPI’s per suppliers.
- Participating in cost reduction projects for your categories.
- Monitoring the suppliers’ performance.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to understand their needs and constraints.
Skills required and desired:
- Bachelor in Supply Chain / Procurement is preferable.
- 3 years’ experience in Procurement/Supply Chain.
- Knowledge of Procurement processes.
- Strong negotiation skills to lead negotiations with suppliers.
- Autonomous and ready to work independently.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Culturally adaptable and ready to mingle with different cultures.
- Flexible in travelling 10 to 20% of your time to attend supplier visits and conferences.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Cyril Martins on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1654767 (Cyril Martins).
- Mon Mar 20 05:49:44 2017